Skip to content

BOB Study On The Figures

2015.03.04 21:01

ossierobertson 조회 수:3

I met a lady once that kept a journal especially about things she was l...

Your daily life is influenced and formed by the folks that you stay with, work with, and go out with. People are definitely the single biggest source of influence in each other's lives. The people in your life are the characters in the story, If you were to think of your life as-a story. Webaddress contains extra info about the meaning behind it. Just like you can learn from characters in any great book, you can learn a lot of things from the characters in your story.

I met a lady once that kept a journal specifically about things she was learning from the people, or characters, in her life. She'd just spent a summer backpacking in Europe and the pages of her journal were filled with biographies of the charcters that she met that summer. Some were more significant than others, needless to say, but she was deliberate about learning from even people that showed up in her history just for a couple of minutes. I was so impressed by her dedication to learning from living and I was inspired to produce a similar record only for the people within my life.

Since starting my own characters diary, I have learned more from people than I ever thought possible. I started the record by listing the primary characters which were often an integral part of my days. Learn new resources on a related article directory - Hit this webpage: www.http://www.deseretnews.com/topics/2322/salt-lake-comic-con.html/. These included closest friends, my children members, and co-workers that I interacted with often. I needed to make this list of main characters because sometimes the folks we're closest to are the hardest ones to become deliberate about learning from. By having a record in the leading of my journal I was reminded of them often.

My journey of learning in the figures in my own life has been simple and yet powerful. I simply take a few minutes by the end of each and every day to record things I have seen or learned from others. In the event you desire to get further about http://http://www.saltlakecomiccon.com/2014-salt-lake-comic-con-tickets//, there are millions of online libraries you could pursue. Sometimes I see faculties in other figures that I wish to produce a section of my own character. Other times I see things in individuals who I wish to warn myself against ever becoming. In any case, I'm careful to see the world around me for anything I may understand living better. For instance, a few months before I met a female that had the ability to tell engaging stories. Be taught further on a partner essay - Click here: http://http://www.good4utah.com/story/d/story/top-ten-things-to-do-at-comic-con/27881/u3tgxxa7hkwwstiwvvta8q. Her talent was recorded by me in my people journal that night with a special note that I wish to learn how to tell stories better. One day my father said a story about his youth. My characters journal that night told of a new-found respect I'd gained for my dad by learning more about his life. Some of the most readily useful classes of my life came from-the main characters within my life. I would never have discovered or recalled a number of these classes without keeping track of them in a characters log.

Con-sider starting a record of the characters which are part of your story. You'll be glad you did..

번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
공지 카테고리 분류법 및 작성법 [2] 관리자 2006.11.27 14581
공지 추천 사이트 모음(2006/11/27 기준) [13] 관리자 2006.02.05 26074
84 Important Search-engine Submission: How To Get Stated In Google, Yahoo And Bing ossierobertson 2015.03.04 3
83 If You Love Expresso ossierobertson 2015.03.04 3
82 Alcohol Treatment Centers in Philadelphia ossierobertson 2015.03.04 3
» Study On The Figures ossierobertson 2015.03.04 3
80 The South Beach Diet plan By Dr. Arthur Agatston ossierobertson 2015.03.04 3
79 How to Have an Ideal Home You Want in Miami Real Estate ossierobertson 2015.03.04 3
78 Understanding How To Properly Use Your Iphone ossierobertson 2015.03.04 3
77 Listing Of Social Network Web sites For Online Marketers ossierobertson 2015.03.04 3
76 The High Price Of Organic Search engine marketing ossierobertson 2015.03.04 3
75 Film Down load Web sites. How They Work. ossierobertson 2015.03.04 3
74 Led Display Rental at the same time as Gains ossierobertson 2015.03.04 3
73 Kickboxing: An Old Activity, Or Is It An Art Form? ossierobertson 2015.03.04 3
72 Kickboxing: An Ancient Game, Or Could It Be A Skill? ossierobertson 2015.03.04 3
71 Caring For Your Puppy, Part Six - Dog Medical Insurance ossierobertson 2015.03.04 3
70 Chiropractor Says Space-Age Technologies Gives Down-To-Earth Advantages For Individuals ossierobertson 2015.03.04 3
69 Get the Most from Your Cast Iron Cookware ossierobertson 2015.03.04 3
68 Helpful Ideas On How To Get Higher Grades In College ossierobertson 2015.03.04 3
67 Quit Smoking With These Suggestions And Tricks ossierobertson 2015.03.04 3
66 Picking an Overseas Moving Service ossierobertson 2015.03.04 3
65 Chiropractor College ossierobertson 2015.03.04 3

대표자 이름 : 강제헌 / 사이트 관리자 : 김상연 / 메일주소 : stemilio@flstudio.co.kr 전화번호 : 010-4565-4330 / 통신 판매번호 : 제10-309호 / 사업자 등록번호 : 603-90-91179

Supported by Let's FL, Makesound, Designed by St.Emilio

sketchbook5, 스케치북5

sketchbook5, 스케치북5

나눔글꼴 설치 안내

이 PC에는 나눔글꼴이 설치되어 있지 않습니다.

이 사이트를 나눔글꼴로 보기 위해서는
나눔글꼴을 설치해야 합니다.

설치 취소