Skip to content

BOB Holy Grail Of The Money Markets

2015.06.11 12:19

daysibush 조회 수:65

From the time I retired at age 28. I've been performing a lot of thinking into these Tough Cases of the investment world. What I present today hopes to introduce the most mysterious of them all, the Holy Grail of The Capital Markets and I'll be giving you my argument as to why it really exists and to aid you find your personal Holy Grail of Trading and Investments by-the time you finish reading this report.

Therefore lets go treasure hunting

The Legendary HOLY...

Launch

From the time I retired at the age of 28. In the event you require to be taught extra info about http://www.newschannel6now.com/story/29225186/a-holy-grail-for-travelling-the-tsa-fda-and-bpa-free-small-liquid-containers-sold-on-amazoncom, there are many online resources you should consider pursuing. I have been performing a lot of thinking into these Tough Cases of the investment world. Identify further on http://www.nbc4i.com/story/29225186/a-holy-grail-for-travelling-the-tsa-fda-and-bpa-free-small-liquid-containers-sold-on-amazoncom by browsing our stirring site. What I present today hopes to introduce the most mysterious of them all, the Holy Grail of The Capital Markets and I will be giving you my argument as to why it certainly exists and to aid you find your own personal Holy Grail of Trading and Investments by the time you finish reading this report.

So lets go treasure hunting

The Legendary HOLY GRAIL

We've heard it a thousand times; buyers and investor, young and old have wanted it for hundreds of years and countless more are attempting to create it every-day. It is the legendary, urban tale of the investment world the Holy Grail of the Administrative Centre Markets; A trading or investment process or strategy that may never fail.

Some believe in it, others dont and many maintained that this kind of technique or system doesnt exist or simply impossible. Many have stated to have perfected this kind of system but it fell from Ultimate Goal to torn, dripping paper cup, when attempted by people other then themselves.

The Incorrect Belief

There was once a knight close to the end-of the dark ages whom heard of the power of a new weapon a weapon that can kill from ten paces away and can enter just about any known amour at that time a GUN. It was supposed to be an invincible weapon and he spent every thing he'd to be able to acquire one of those guns. Once he had that weapon, he lost no time for you to duel one of the most powerful warrior known in that land. He fired several shots but missed and his life was take-n underneath the blade of the experienced warrior.

Like the weapon, we assume the Holy Grail strategy to be invincible all the time. We imagine when that knowledge is acquired by us that we will never again lose money. We cant be much more wrong. The question is really, are we suited to this invincible tool?

The Truth Behind The Ultimate Goal

We all consider the Holy Grail as a technique that cant fail. However, we completely ignore the Human Factor! Study all the famous battles of any and all ages and we will see that many of the battles were lost not because of the strategy used but BECAUSE THEY ARE BADLY EXECUTED. Many of these techniques are great until screwed up by us HUMAN!

You're right. Dig up more on our affiliated article directory - Click here: http://www.wset.com/story/29225186/a-holy-grail-for-travelling-the-tsa-fda-and-bpa-free-small-liquid-containers-sold-on-amazoncom. We, human, make and break every Holy Grail that ever existed. We're the Stand or the Bottom of the Cup.

Yes, the Holy Grail is COMPLETED by us through the performance of our performance. We're truly the stand that completes the method and therefore we should all make certain we are the right stand for your right cup!

I'm sure this sounds like you around it had been me some time ago You bought strategies that said to work wonders but regardless of how hard you try, you fold some of its principles and find yourself injured. Thats your show that matching your psyche with-the right approach is indeed important. (Here is a free-to get psychometric test to determine what kind of broker you're and what kind of method you are suited for. Go now to http://www.mastersoequity.com/MOE_FREE_REPORT.htm )

You tried to stay to the principles, didnt you? But what did you do whenever your account starts entering the red and the guidelines states STOP OUT NOW, AT THIS TIME! ?? That's why we need to understand what type of stand we're BEFORE attempting to understand the marketplace the glass and eventually!

What Cup to What Stand?

Now that you've found your stand, it's time now to get the right glass to perform your individual Holy Grail. Unfortuitously, not all techniques are worth the title Ultimate Goal. Several strategies are ostensibly unsound or they've maybe not been carved in-the flames of actual life trading. Thus, a worthy cup to perform your personal Holy Grail has to be:

1) Tested and True in actual life trading with proven track record

2) Ultimately noise

3) Logically sound

4) Tested and produced within your industry of interest!

That last point got a few of you puzzled didnt it?

Yes, if you want to trade the US markets, your strategy needs to be developed and proven in the US markets and your strategy needs to be developed and proven in the Asian markets, if you want to trade Asian stocks. How come this so? Because of fundamental differences between the areas such as liquidity, investor sentiments and behavior, level of participation of institutional players and investor style. Many methods have to be optimized for the marketplace it originated for and for that reason using it in other areas may result in a terrible loss because of different cost actions that results in making your profit or loss taking level useless.

So just why do I deal just the US markets? I deal the US markets because of the fact that it's the best degree of sophistication and its investors execute strategies which are little-known in other markets. This makes sure that what you may make an effort to do in this industry, It's the LIQUIDITY to make certain your profitability! Whereas several other areas are small supermarkets at best It's similar to a huge departmental store.

And hello, we all know that there are more promotional and good value objects in a department store than most supermarkets can afford to provide, dont we?

Convinced why the US markets are our best option yet? Good.

Where to Get YOUR Cup?

While there really are a large amount of good approaches out there, I must recommend that you visit www.mastersoequity.com/MOE_startradingsystem.htm (for aggressive traders) or www.mastersoequity.com/MOE_ridetheflow.htm (for long-term traders). Both of these strategies are:

1) Tested and True with proven track records

2) Of necessity noise

3) Logically sound and

4) Developed and tested in the UNITED STATES Markets!

CONGRATULATIONS, you've now in your possession, your individual Ultimate Goal of trading and investments!.

번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
공지 카테고리 분류법 및 작성법 [2] 관리자 2006.11.27 14579
공지 추천 사이트 모음(2006/11/27 기준) [13] 관리자 2006.02.05 26062
8064 Steel daysibush 2015.06.11 59
8063 Exposed! The Ugly Truth About Billionaires genevaclemons 2015.06.11 69
8062 Chiropractors Who Learn Life Capabilities Much more Likely To Excel In Business genevaclemons 2015.06.11 68
8061 Chiropractors Who Find out Life Abilities A lot more Most likely To Excel In Business daysibush 2015.06.11 74
8060 Green tea extract may help blood cancer people genevaclemons 2015.06.11 51
8059 3 Healthier Benefits Of White Tea genevaclemons 2015.06.11 144
8058 Green tea extract may help blood cancer people daysibush 2015.06.11 76
8057 Buy Cheap Paintball Goggles daysibush 2015.06.11 79
» Holy Grail Of The Money Markets daysibush 2015.06.11 65
8055 Yoga Positions for Newbies - 2 Things You'll Need To Know genevaclemons 2015.06.11 86
8054 Pamper Your Body Through Yoga genevaclemons 2015.06.11 94
8053 Yoga And The Breath daysibush 2015.06.11 52
8052 Restaurant promotion How and where to keep your money daysibush 2015.06.11 59
8051 Are you Looking for an Discount Coupon Book genevaclemons 2015.06.11 93
8050 Oh The Joys Of Online Coupons... genevaclemons 2015.06.11 256
8049 Save your money on grocery store purchase daysibush 2015.06.11 90
8048 Do you shop online - Its easy genevaclemons 2015.06.11 95
8047 Restaurant voucher How and where to save your money daysibush 2015.06.11 110
8046 Oh The Joys Of Online Coupons... genevaclemons 2015.06.11 81
8045 Today is the Right Time for a Lifetime Career in Graphic Design daysibush 2015.06.11 54

대표자 이름 : 강제헌 / 사이트 관리자 : 김상연 / 메일주소 : stemilio@flstudio.co.kr 전화번호 : 010-4565-4330 / 통신 판매번호 : 제10-309호 / 사업자 등록번호 : 603-90-91179

Supported by Let's FL, Makesound, Designed by St.Emilio

sketchbook5, 스케치북5

sketchbook5, 스케치북5

나눔글꼴 설치 안내

이 PC에는 나눔글꼴이 설치되어 있지 않습니다.

이 사이트를 나눔글꼴로 보기 위해서는
나눔글꼴을 설치해야 합니다.

설치 취소