Skip to content

Installing wordpress is free and provides you with full get a grip on over your site. Learn further on this affiliated portfolio by going to SodaHead.com - User 4022952. You can find other programs like type to select from also. Take a peek around and get the program you want or that best fits your blogging type. I have learned an...

This report is about blogging and I'm writing this to alert people available who're building sites on free blog hosts like blogger.com and wordpress.com why you ought to never blog on a free variety like blogger.com or wordpress.com

Adding wordpress is free and provides you with complete get a handle on over your site. You can find other platforms like moveable type to select from also. Take a look around and find the system you like or that best fits your blogging model. I have learned an expensive training and now will only build sites on my own domains.

The reason why?

Lets start with blogger.com

They have a brand new out of control junk bot. Search the writer aid boards and you'll find the horror stories. Learn more on our partner article - Click here: official website. Legitimate blogs are being wiped, people are receiving locked out of their blog until examined, and believed to become a spammer since both the bot flagged the blog or someone visited the small hole key at the very top of all writer blogs.

That and the fact that they've continuous problems with the publishing getting stuck at 0%, slow load times, etc. It creates blogging through blogger.com a buggy experience at most readily useful and your content or reason behind blogging is as much as some one else's interpretation of what is or isn't legitimate.

I realize eliminating splogs and spammers, in case the cure is worse than the illness. They certainly were not necessarily this way. I have been on blogger quite a while and the company was previously great.

In terms of wordpress.com, they're equally as bad. If the blog links to some website and looks as if it could be promoting people-to visit that website they will suspend your account without warning and lock you from all the information.

I'm not sure what they think websites are for, but they seem to think they have a purpose in life and that they alone decide what's a "genuine blog" o-r not.

A "genuine blog" is one that is controlled by the in-patient who writes to it, perhaps not one that must adhere to somebody else's concept of what their website should look like and what it should say.

In the event that you blog on freehosts only be aware your content and your blog is in the hands of others who will choose for the world whether or not your blog ought to be seen by others.

I suggest all people obtain own domains and install their own websites. You most likely have learned that using a for your companys website is bad for business so why put your companys website on the freehost?

Exactly the same goes for individuals. Sites enable you to express yourself the-way you desire to express yourself. That's the wonder of blogging. Are you willing to sacrifice your individuality to conform to what blogger.com or wordpress.com believes is really a way to show yourself?

Many times the person determining your fate is someone who never had any authority over other people and who believe now they have Godlike powers to determine the fate of content published by others. These are those who likely make no material of value themselves and think they know very well what is better for the remaining portion of the world.

Get your own personal domain name and put in a program that meets your requirements. If people desire to identify further about cmha, we know of many online resources people should investigate. Its the very best advice you'll actually get about blogging. To discover more, you may check-out: blog. When it is on your own domain name the blog is only owned by you. Everything else is merely providing content for someone else..

번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
공지 카테고리 분류법 및 작성법 [2] 관리자 2006.11.27 14579
공지 추천 사이트 모음(2006/11/27 기준) [13] 관리자 2006.02.05 26062
3304 Outsourcing And The Little Business denitastone 2015.03.18 4
3303 Choosing The Right Place For The Wedding myrtlemcdowell 2015.03.18 9
3302 Deciding On The Best Place On Your Wedding myrtlemcdowell 2015.03.18 9
3301 A Much better Purpose To Learn Foreign Language myrtlemcdowell 2015.03.18 23
3300 Effortless Spanish Memorization Tips myrtlemcdowell 2015.03.18 14
3299 Identified To Understand Spanish? myrtlemcdowell 2015.03.18 9
3298 5 ways to boost traffic to your website myrtlemcdowell 2015.03.18 11
3297 Developing an User-friendly Website myrtlemcdowell 2015.03.18 9
3296 Denver Schools Be concerned About Diversity myrtlemcdowell 2015.03.18 10
3295 Why To Acquire Original Legit Anabolic Steroids? myrtlemcdowell 2015.03.18 17
» Blogging On Free Hosts Not Just A Good Idea myrtlemcdowell 2015.03.18 11
3293 Autoresponder Computer software Makes Business Easy myrtlemcdowell 2015.03.18 28
3292 Install An Autoresponder On Your Own Internet site myrtlemcdowell 2015.03.18 12
3291 What's So Great About An Email Follow Up? myrtlemcdowell 2015.03.18 8
3290 Being Competitive in a Worldwide Market myrtlemcdowell 2015.03.18 15
3289 7 Techniques & Advantages Of Using Online Deals myrtlemcdowell 2015.03.18 37
3288 Dressing Methods For 50-Somethings You Should Know myrtlemcdowell 2015.03.18 28
3287 Seeking For Info About Green Energy? Commence Right here! myrtlemcdowell 2015.03.18 10
3286 The Inventors Of Modern Football - English Football Record myrtlemcdowell 2015.03.18 10
3285 Becoming Competitive in a Worldwide Marketplace myrtlemcdowell 2015.03.18 9

대표자 이름 : 강제헌 / 사이트 관리자 : 김상연 / 메일주소 : stemilio@flstudio.co.kr 전화번호 : 010-4565-4330 / 통신 판매번호 : 제10-309호 / 사업자 등록번호 : 603-90-91179

Supported by Let's FL, Makesound, Designed by St.Emilio

sketchbook5, 스케치북5

sketchbook5, 스케치북5

나눔글꼴 설치 안내

이 PC에는 나눔글꼴이 설치되어 있지 않습니다.

이 사이트를 나눔글꼴로 보기 위해서는
나눔글꼴을 설치해야 합니다.

설치 취소