Skip to content

A lot of the world believes there's going be some conclusion time battle of Armageddon where in fact the Antichrist will be defeated. I hate to say this but society is lied to again. A lot of the people who are saying this material are preachers who are trying to scare people to death and the outcome is sending in money. People feel they must submit additional money so they can get the message out to the rest of the world so these end time doomsayers. They're playing o-n the fears and the goodness of others. I am here to share with you to-day that exactly like there is no boogie man, there is no antichrist. Hit this link lee mcfarland to learn when to allow for this activity. In-fact the explanation of the antichrist is a simple one. Nevertheless there are many antichrists, they are here today and they were around in Christs time. That word only made a lot of sense. This fresh partner sites essay has endless splendid warnings for the purpose of this idea. To discover who these men and women are we must head to the rational and only source.

Most bibles have a concordance in the very back of the book. Look up the term antichrist and observe many scriptures you will find. If you havent looked yet could you be surprised to know there are only four passages in-the whole whole Bible that mention the antichrist? Well my friends there will be not be one man designated since the Antichrist, nor one person. Sorry to burst your bubble but its not one man like Ronald Reagan, or President Bush or even the Catholic Pope like some suppose however there are numerous antichrists. Until Christ comes back for the next time they were around in the first century and they're still here today and will continue to be here.

Without even consulting the Bible word meanings can be broken down by us to know what and who the antichrist is. This is the simple I was discussing in the opening paragraph. All of us know who Christ is-but both words together anti and then Christ has thrown people off. What does the phrase really mean? Based on Websters this term anti means opposite in-kind, place or activity. Opposing or hostile toward. Protecting against. That word anti has no different in the event that you were utilizing it with anti-war or anti-abortion meaning then. So-to be anti-abortion way to be against abortion. I think you recognize now where I'm using this. This being so easy I'm sure you are wondering why this hasnt been explained this way before. It actually continues to be defined this way before but it is not the popular standpoint. Usually its the things or principles right before the facial skin that we have the time with. To find out what the Bible says about the antichrist please see, I John 1:7; I John 2:18; 22; I John 4:1-6.

Are you starting to get the picture here? The antichrist is just a person who opposed Christ. She or he didn't admit that Christ came in the flesh. There's not one antichrist there are many. These antichrists deny the boy and the daddy. So simple and so easy. The antichrist is simply a person who is against or anti Christ.

The books of I and II John is the apostle John were published sometime before his exile to the Isle of Patmos where he wrote the book of Revelation. David is recognized as and called the apostle of love because his writings always stress the significance of loving one another. John was an elder (i.e. bishop, pastor, shepherd) of the church in Ephesus. He was writing to third and 2nd generation Christians who began to have doubts about Jesus. They wondered whether Jesus was really divine and the son of God. The new Christians did not have the opportunity to meet Jesus, to invest time with him, to understand him, and also to determine that he was true, while in the flesh. David was an eyewitness of Christ and was in a position to help them because of this.

The antichrists had been already inside the church and were former Christians. Rather they believed to be Christians with their experience but when they werent around their true colors revealed who they really were. On the exterior they looked and talked the part. It could be simple to fool a few of the new changes. False prophets are well-liked by the planet since they tell people what they want to hear, it had been no different within the first century. He's warning them of the last time. Please note that this in no way infers to the second coming, instead up until the second coming. Christians today have been in the last hour along with them. Nevertheless their problems were their own, though they still exist today. Johns characters was to assure them that their faith in God is real and that it was real. He was giving a notice to them of what to watch for and be careful of the theories. H-e told them if they didnt carry the teachings of God, they weren't to get them into their homes. Dig up further on the affiliated article - Browse this URL: like us on facebook. According to the passages that mention the antichrist heres a re-cap of what they mean.

-John tells them several were already there among them and the antichrist is coming.

-They were an integral part of the class, Christians who left the faith.

-Anyone who rejected the Daddy and the Son were considered the antichrist.

-There just wasnt one antichrist there were many.

-The world heard the false prophets and antichrist since they told people what they wanted to hear.

-They don't speak the truth; they're liars, led many astray and deceived.

-Antichrists are false prophets coming in the name of-the Lord, but really never confessing Christ.

-Antichrists will not confess that Jesus is from God.

-The antichrists do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as arriving the skin.

-The Christians knew who to think because the real disciples or Christians could listen to John.

So who could be the antichrist? You will come to the conclusion that the antichrist is simply anyone who opposes Christ when you sum up all of this. He who is not with me is against me. Matthew 12:30. Have you any idea anyone who opposes Christ? Anybody who goes too far in the teaching of God's word doesn't have God. II John 1:9. This is actually the deceiver and the antichrist. It may be your neighbor, friends, family or maybe even within your own household. I-t definitely will be not one person that will be singled out and defeated in the battle of Armageddon. It is plain and simple; he who isn't with him is against him.

Speculation and fantasy will really disappear when the truth is revealed. I encourage you to take action if you would like to get the word out about the truth. I hope that you will be starting to see the image and the newest light is shed. Do you want to buy some tickets for your fight and see him get his butt kicked? This name battle would bring in a mint nevertheless you will see no antichrst defeated in a end time challenge of armageddon.

Falsehood is so easy; fact so difficult George Eliot.

번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
공지 카테고리 분류법 및 작성법 [2] 관리자 2006.11.27 14579
공지 추천 사이트 모음(2006/11/27 기준) [13] 관리자 2006.02.05 26062
3284 Will I Work Information Access Jobs? myrtlemcdowell 2015.03.18 9
3283 Link Baiting. The Stairway To Heaven Or The Gate way To Hell? myrtlemcdowell 2015.03.18 12
3282 Worry Of The Dentist, Or Worry Of What May well Occur? myrtlemcdowell 2015.03.18 11
3281 Is Your Tracking Url Costing You Sales? myrtlemcdowell 2015.03.18 8
3280 Dental Hygiene If I Had Identified Then What I Know Now. myrtlemcdowell 2015.03.18 10
3279 Start Helping The others By Supporting Your Personal Link Lovers myrtlemcdowell 2015.03.18 236
3278 Commonwealth Of Virginia Low Cost Health Insurance myrtlemcdowell 2015.03.18 6
3277 Inbound Links And Search Engine Advertising myrtlemcdowell 2015.03.18 14
3276 Link Baiting. The Stairway To Heaven Or The Gateway To Hell? myrtlemcdowell 2015.03.18 9
3275 Palm Trees Uses And Places myrtlemcdowell 2015.03.18 15
3274 Can Be Your Tracking Url Costing You Sales? myrtlemcdowell 2015.03.18 9
3273 Get the very best Palm Trees for Sale Melbourne Offers myrtlemcdowell 2015.03.18 9
3272 The Alcoholic Anonymous Groups myrtlemcdowell 2015.03.18 36
3271 Deciding on the ideal landscaping contractor for the task myrtlemcdowell 2015.03.18 5
3270 How to Make Super Quickly Income Everytime myrtlemcdowell 2015.03.18 25
3269 Girls artist laptop bags and cases rosettewynn 2015.03.18 4
3268 Outsourcing And The Tiny Business libertyenglish 2015.03.18 3
» Will the Real Antichrist Please Stand-up? denitastone 2015.03.18 8
3266 Basketball and Jesus libertyenglish 2015.03.18 5
3265 Little House On The Prairie (DVD) Evaluation rosettewynn 2015.03.18 5

대표자 이름 : 강제헌 / 사이트 관리자 : 김상연 / 메일주소 : stemilio@flstudio.co.kr 전화번호 : 010-4565-4330 / 통신 판매번호 : 제10-309호 / 사업자 등록번호 : 603-90-91179

Supported by Let's FL, Makesound, Designed by St.Emilio

sketchbook5, 스케치북5

sketchbook5, 스케치북5

나눔글꼴 설치 안내

이 PC에는 나눔글꼴이 설치되어 있지 않습니다.

이 사이트를 나눔글꼴로 보기 위해서는
나눔글꼴을 설치해야 합니다.

설치 취소